I feel like I need to do one really good catch up. Like when you haven’t seen your good girlfriend for awhile and you need to dump all of the happenings in a quick lunch session. Though, at the end, it’s no big thang and you realize there really wasn’t THAT much going on. But, since you know she appreciates the little things, it feels so good to let it out.
So here goes. Top ten happenings as of late:
10. I’ve started getting my eyebrows professionally waxed and tamed. I have no good reason why I never started doing this before. Especially, when I look back at pictures from college when I thought I did a good job.
9. I shop at Costco now. With my parents staying with us in the interim of moving from one house and waiting for the next one, weare an even bigger, louder bunch. That’s a lot of eggs, almond milk, coffee and of course, wine. Costco accommodates the loud crew and the huge servings. I’m geeking out on the savings #suburbia
8. I cut my hair and I even got highlights – forcing me now to get my hair done on a regular basis as opposed to the twice a year visits.
7. I’m a dance/softball/girl scout mom. Nuff said to those who have known me my whole life and fear of becoming #soccermom
6. I have a book signing coming up. This makes me nervous. Please please please come! #begging
5. I’ve been invited to speak on stage about storytelling and creativity to an audience of 550 people in Las Vegas. This makes me EXTREMELY NERVOUS! #stagefright
4. #fitbit #obsessed
3. I’ve started hashtagging even though I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. #tryingtofitin
2. T25 – 5 days now. What?! #booyah #embarrassingmyselfnow
1. We got a boat – like yacht style. This is newsworthy because now we have a floating condo downtown that lets us feel a little less suburban, a little less parental, a little less Uggs and hoodies and a little more stilettos and bling.
So, what’s up with you??? Fill me in!!!