Consider this a warning. If I start demonstrating any of the acts below, get me to a quiet room with cable, pajamas and snack asap and then…. LEAVE ME ALONE.
- Acting like a moody teenager.
- Looking at you with glazed over eyes.
- Get emotional for no reason at all.
- Hide in the garage.
- Give you dagger eyes when you chew your food.
- Not wanting to share anything with anyone. Mine!
- You can’t do anything right. Nothing.
- My answer to everything is: “I’m fine.” “It’s fine.”
- You can hear the overwhelm in my breathing.
Thank goodness there’s a cure.