I choose bust.
I’m going to make this really quick because I have snow and Park City to tend to.
Top Ten Reasons Why Black Friday Is NOT My Jam:
10. I barely like shopping as it is. Shopping plus people acting like lunatics to get those last pair of rain boots? No.
9. Trying on clothes when I’ve just eaten pumpkin pie and three helpings of stuffing. Are you kidding me?
8. Check your email. You can pretty much get anything for Black Friday prices online. You don’t even have to wait for Cyber Monday.
7. There’s just something about it that takes away from the I’m so thankful table talk last night.
6. Going in circles for an hour trying to find a parking spot. Which part of that was fun?
5. Doing it with kids. Again… are you kidding me?!
4. How soon can I get back home, in my jammies with a plate of left overs and a glass of wine?
3. This is the day you are supposed to start watching The Holiday, Love Actually and Christmas Vacation, Duh!
2. The odds of getting a sprained ankle, black eye and your hair torn increase greatly. Secure your helmut and pads now.
1. Did I really just walk past a line of campers outside of Nordstroms?
And yet, I have this feeling that I may find myself in a store or two looking at sweaters for Mike. And oh, is that purse on sale too?
Do you go Black Friday shopping? Or are you more of a Cyber Monday person?