We have so many incredible episodes coming your way soon, but we decided to push this episode out in front due to the questions we have been getting and the importance of the current situation we’re in. Being about 2 weeks into the California quarantine, there are plenty of issues that have popped up that we want to work through and help others find solutions for in order to make this time more positive for everyone.
Listen in as we answer the questions we’ve received about COVID-19 and how to handle it. We try to get to as many questions as we can, and as the situation constantly changes, we are addressing them with the information and experience we have available at the time of recording. If you have questions regarding how co-parenting should work during this type of situation and what happens if someone gets sick, be sure to listen in because we have some great advice and tips for you.
1:51 – 3:20 – The goal of this episode and how we will be addressing these topics.
3:20 – 7:50 – How to address the issues of space, staying home, and sickness.
7:50 – 16:05 – Advice from the experts in family law.
16:05 – 23:45 – Reactions and how you can respond better.
- How we (and others) are currently handling co-parenting during COVID-19.
- The importance of modeling good behavior.
- How and when to follow court orders more easily.
- How to make this time worthwhile and get the most out of it.
- “These are some pressing matters that are at stake, and the world is facing some really uncertain times right now.”
- “Even under normal situations, co-parenting can be a struggle, but now we’re being told we need to stay home.”
- “You don’t need to have alarming news playing all day in your home.”
3 Interesting Clips:
- 4:40 – 7:30 – How we are handling co-parenting schedules.
- 10:40 – 11:30 – The priority in this situation and what not to do.
- 14:17 – 15:50 – The importance of being understanding.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If not, we would strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Everything Always
And now for the pretty please with a Bordeaux Maraschino Cherry on top. We would be so incredibly grateful if you left us a review on for Everything Always as well. This will help other parents and families like you find our podcast.
Plus, it’s fun for Mike and I to sit and read them together on date night! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell us your favorite moment and best take away and we will send a huge cyber hug and kiss right to you!