We’re well into this quarantine now, and we’re doing things a little different in this episode. The kids are home, we’re not worrying about any background noise, we’ve got our coffee and our pajama bottoms on, and there’s no strict topic for today.
Instead, we’re checking in and sharing some of the positives that have come out of the pandemic because there has been a lot—despite all of the hard stuff. We’re also going to talk about some of our fears, the first thing we’re planning to do once things open up again, what a typical day looks like for our family, and how we’re making our blended family book club work, ex-spouses included!
0:45 – 4:00 – What it’s been like in quarantine.
4:00 – 11:45 – Positives that have come out of the pandemic.
11:45 – 15:30 – What a typical day looks like in our house.
15:30 – 20:00 – Our biggest fears about the pandemic.
20:00 – 21:00 – The first things we’ll be doing once this is over.
21:00 – 22:30 – What we’re most grateful for.
- How we’ve made quarantine life work for our family.
- What we’re most worried about after the pandemic.
- The first thing we’re going to do once things open up again.
- What a typical day in quarantine looks like.
- Some of the things we’re most grateful for.
- “If you’ve ever wanted to be a person that gives, now would be a great time to figure out a way to give back.”
- “No matter how bad it seems for you personally, it’s worse for someone else.”
- “I’m doing all that I can within my business to make the necessary pivots to really understand where people are at.”
3 Interesting Clips:
- 4:56 – 6:22 – How the pandemic has caused us to slow down.
- 15:50 – 17:19 – Mike’s biggest fear: lasting damage to the economy due to the lockdown.
- 17:58 – 19:00 – Summer’s biggest fear: the loneliness people are feeling due to the social distancing restrictions.
- Everything Always YouTube Channel
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens: The Ultimate Teenage Success Guide by Sean Covey
Subscribe & Review in iTunes!
Are you subscribed to our podcast? If not, we would strongly suggest you do. This way you won’t miss a thing! Subscribe here: Everything Always
And now for the pretty please with a Bordeaux Maraschino Cherry on top. We would be so incredibly grateful if you left us a review on for Everything Always as well. This will help other parents and families like you find our podcast.
Plus, it’s fun for Mike and I to sit and read them together on date night! Just click here, click open in iTunes, select “Ratings and Reviews”, tell us your favorite moment and best take away and we will send a huge cyber hug and kiss right to you!